ArticlesActivation Appearance Importing Keyboard Selection Tagging
- Which macOS versions are supported?
- Typeface supports macOS 10.11 El Capitan and higher.
- What fonts are supported by Typeface?
- The following file types are supported: *.ttf, *.otf, *.dfont, *.ttc, PostScript Type 1.
- How does the trial work?
- The trial is a fully featured version of Typeface which is valid for 15 days. Using Typeface after these 15 days requires you to purchase a license.
- How long is my license valid?
- You can use your purchased version of Typeface forever — there are no hidden costs or subscription fees. Make sure you use a supported version of macOS, as future OS updates might change the behavior of Typeface.
- Can I use Typeface on multiple Macs?
- A Typeface license is valid for a single user. You can use the license on as many Macs as you own as long as no other person is using the app. Read the EULA for more information.
- What is the difference between the Standalone version and the Mac App Store version?
- There is no difference; both share the same features, both are Sandboxed, both are awesome. Just pick the one you think is most convenient for you. The Standalone version might receive updates a little faster.
- Do I need to buy Typeface 2 if I have previously bought Typeface 1?
- No, upgrading to Typeface 2 is free! Go to the Mac App Store to update your copy of Typeface.
- Can I buy multiple licenses for my team?
- Sure, use the Typeface Store to adjust the number of license seats. You can get nice discounts if you buy in bulk: 5+ seats 10% off, 10+ seats 15% off, 20+ seats 25% off.
Shoot me a message
If you have any questions, feature requests or bug reports, you can use the support panel in the app. Just go to Help > Support & Feedback in the main menu and follow the on-screen instructions. Of course you can also send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or say hi on Twitter.